No More G.O.O.D. Friday from Kanye after Unfinished Song Leaks

Kanye West is blaming the hackers for messing up a G.O.O.D. thing.

Kanye West will no longer give out music on "G.O.O.D. Fridays" in which he planned to provide fans with fresh tracks every week until Christmas. The Bon Iver-sampling "Lost in the World," was the last straw when it hit the Internet on Wednesday (September 29).

"Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I've decided to pass of Good Fridays this week," Kanye West tweeted late Wednesday. He continued: "It's messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone ... I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them to you guys in there most completed form.

"It would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak unfinished songs from my real album," an agitated West stated.

While Kanye West did not specify what had set him off, it appears that the mp3 leak of "Lost" angered him. The song samples folkie Bon Iver's "Woods" and includes lyrics from urban poet/musician Gil Scott-Heron. The song is the third from the rapper's still-untitled upcoming album to make its way online, following "Power," which surfaced in May, and the sardonic "Runaway," which 'Ye premiered during the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.

"In the lab with Soulja Boy and Cudi," Kanye wrote early Thursday morning. "2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed."

We will keep you posted on all new Kanye material since he no longer will offer them himself.